Search our website:
|OUR TYPICAL BUILDING SEQUENCE IS AS FOLLOWS:|
1. The slab is power troweled using 5 sack concrete with no fly ash in the mix. Concrete should be finished smooth with a hard power trowel finish.
2. The following day we come in and cut your scoring pattern. This will allow the score lines to run right under walls, cabinets, tubs, etc.
3. The Contractor frames the house and "drys it in". This means that your structure will have a roof, exterior walls, windows & doors but no drywall, insulation, cabinetry, fixtures etc.
4. Aristocrete comes out and stains and seals the floor. The floor is then covered with heavy Kraft paper to protect it from drywall mud, texture and paint.
5. The contractor completes the structure as usual.
|6613 Wickliff Plano, Texas 75023 TEL. 214.914.8488 FAX 972.208.5066 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Chattanooga, Tennessee TEL. 423-413-2577